Thursday, August 28, 2014

God's Gift

God's Gift!!

God has given me the gift of scrapbooking!!  I truly love to create!!  This statement makes me so greatful for what God has chosen for me to do in life!!  I love taking photos, I love scrapbooking, and I love scrapbooking for others.  I love to give people the gift of memories in a way that they can relive over and over again!!
I know that I will succeed as long as God is in it!!  And I truly believe He is in it!!  I never have scrapper's block of what to create.  He is always giving me new ideas!!  So many, that I can't create them as fast as He is giving them to me!!  I will, however, take it one step at a time and create what I feel He wants me to!!  He definitely leads people my way, even when I am having a bad day!!  God is great like that!!  I feel so blessed to be able to create for Him and with Him!!  So, as the saying says,  at the end of my life, I want to be able to say I used everything you gave me!!
I hope on your life's journey that you can say the same!!
If you would like to see what kinds of scrapbook albums that I have available, just waiting for your memories,  click on the link below and browse my store.  If you would like something other than what you see, just contact me and we'll see if we can make it happen!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment