Tuesday, September 27, 2016

How I scrapbook


How I scrapbook my Kids' Scrapbooks


I'm not for sure in the beginning, when I first started scrapbooking, why I chose to do binders.  I am glad I did though!!  Things can just continue for years and I get a chance to do something different on the front, back, and side of each album.  It's kind of like creating your own story book!



This is the front of my son's scrapbook album.  It is a 8 1/2 by 11 binder.  I think it is a 3 inch binder.  I only purchase the binders that have the window on the front, back, and sides so that I can decorate it myself.  I choose one of my favorite photos from inside that album and showcase it on the front.
Here is a few of the pages within this scrapbook album.  It is in chronological order. This son has 15 of these albums right now, and he's 18!!  I just created layouts for the photos I want and just keep putting them in an album until no more will fit, then I start a new one.
I hope you enjoyed this particular scrapbook album!!  I have done many different sizes, themes, and just a lot of scrapbooking things.  It is truly what I love to do!!  And I love sharing it with you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment