Friday, February 28, 2014

Pet Scrapbook Albums

Pet Scrapbook Albums

This is an album of my dog, Cheyenne!!  We got her as a puppy in 2001, and I 've been taking photos of her to put into her scrapbook.  She is still alive and doing well and will be 13 this June.
I did this album in black and pink which is the colors of her collar.  I like this color combination too.  I added ribbon, ribbon slides, and brads of these colors also to coordinate with the album.  The ribbon slides I had to paint with black acrylic paint to match the album.  I used different patterns of pink papers while sticking with the same polka dot black papers.  I think the overall album blends well.
I left the last few pages blank so that I can add more photos of her throughout the years.  We hope she lives a very long time.  She is like one of the family!!
I hope I have inspired YOU to scrapbook a furry friend or friends.  They need a scrapbook album too!!
If scrapbooking is just not for you and you would like one made for you, contact me!!  I will work with you to get you the perfect album!!
I have a few pet albums available in my ebay store.  Click the link to see what's available.
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment