Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Altered Chipboard Scrapbook Albums

Altered Chipboard Scrapbook Albums

What is an altered chipboard scrapbook, you ask? Well, it is a book that was made for one purpose, but through the magic of scrapbooking, has been "altered" for a different purpose. My purpose is to showcase photos of family, friends, or loved ones in a creative way.
 This is a listing for a premade altered chipboard scrapbook. It measure appox. 8 inches by 5 inches. All photo mats are appox. wallet sized. There are 8 pages, not counting the front and back. These books make great gifts for any occasion and are a terrific conversation piece, especially if displayed on a coffee table for all to see.  Items used include: 30 flowers, jewel brads, heart shaped brads, plaid brads, mini brads, love charms, patterned scrapbook paper, and acrylic paint.
All altered chipboard albums were designed and made by me.  Please check out my other listings.  I will combine shipping on multiple sales.
Here is the link to see all the pages within this album.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271400096526?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I have many other alter chipboard scrapbook albums available in my ebay store.  I also have many different sizes and themes to choose from.
Click on the link below to see all the albums I have available for sale.  Don't forget to contact me if you'd like a scrapbook album custom made!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment