My Wedding Scrapbook

I decided to share my wedding scrapbook album with all of you.  I have been married for 14 years, and I made this album about 10 years ago.  Although this album is not made with 4 by 6 photos, like all my albums in my ebay store, it showcases a lot of different techniques in scrapbooking.
Who has had a perfect wedding?  Anyone?  Well, mine was no different!!  It was, however, one of the best days of my life!!  Some of the things that went wrong just added to the excitement of the day and to my life.  Some of those things we have relived a dozen or more times over the last 14 years!!
Here are a few of the mishaps.  I did not walk down the isle with my bouquet, my son (almost 2 at the time) took many photos of the tables and people's feet. my cake was not the right flavor (which almost made my husband sick), my bouquet hit the ceiling when I threw it, AND the funniest one of all, my mom bent over in front of the whole bridal party.  Sorry, you have to watch the video for this one.  I'm not explaining it here, but it's a great laugh!!  It has been a great laugh for many years now.
None of those things ruined my wedding, though.  They just added to it.  At the time, they were a bit inconvenient, but marrying my husband was the most important part!!  And now, because I've made a scrapbook documenting everything that happened that day, not only will we not forget, but we can, will, and have relived these memories over and over again.
This is what I want for you!!  I want you to be able to relive your moments over and over again.  It doesn't matter if it's your wedding, vacation, or whatever.  Just scrapbook what matters to you so that you can relive it again and again.  Thanks so much.  Don't forget to watch the video to find out about my mom!!  You'll love it!!!