Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Cub Scout Scrapbook Album

Cub Scout Scrapbook Album


My oldest son who is 16 is almost finished with his Boy Scout Eagle Project!! Yayyyy!!! So, as a scrapbooker, I have many layouts that I've done over the years for him in 8 1/2 by 11 binders ( many binders, just the way I like to scrap!!) Anyways, at his Eagle Ceremony I want to have a few scrapbooks about his journey through scouts, one book for Cub Scout years, and one for Boy Scout years!! So, here is the book of his Cub Scout years!! Instead of stressing about which photos to include, I just scanned the layouts from his binders on my printer for 4 by 6 photos and did it that way!! Hopefully next week I'll be able to get the Boy Scout scrapbook done and share it with you also!! So, here it is!! Let me know what you think!!!

 
 
 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment