Thursday, August 11, 2016

Big Army Scrapbook Album

Big Army Scrapbook Album


I have been wanting to make this album for some time now.  I have just been trying to work out all the details of it.  It is a very different album than I have done in the past.  This album is like 2 books in one.



I have decided to make it 48 pages!!  Wow!!  By far the biggest premade scrapbook album that I have ever made.  Whoo Hoo!!!  I am including a lot of pocket pages for memorabilia, like larger photos and letters.  It will still hold lots of 4 by 6 photos.  It will also have many journaling areas, all stamped but different also. 



There is so much going on in this album, that I'm excited to have in my store very soon.  However, there will only be one available.  So, only one lucky person will have it forever.  Lol!!

When I have it all finished and listed, I will come back to this post and put the link below!!  Hopefully, it will only be a few more days!!!  Wish me luck!!!

It's done, it's done!!! Check it out below!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/472424837/army-scrapbook-album-premade-army?ref=shop_home_active_2




No comments:

Post a Comment