Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Dog Scrapbook Album

My Dog Scrapbook Album

This is an album of my dog, Cheyenne!!  We got her as a puppy in 2001, and she just pasted away in January of 2016.



I did this album in black and pink which is the colors of her collar.  I like this color combination too.  I added ribbon, ribbon slides, and brads of these colors also to coordinate with the album.  The ribbon slides I had to paint with black acrylic paint to match the album.  I used different patterns of pink papers while sticking with the same polka dot black papers.  I think the overall album blends well.


I just finished this album today.  It took a little time to get over her death and finish it up, but I did it!!


I hope I have inspired YOU to scrapbook a furry friend or friends.  They need a scrapbook album too!!


If scrapbooking is just not for you and you would like one made for you, contact me!!  I will work with you to get you the perfect album!!


I have a few pet albums available in my Etsy shore.  Click the links to see what's available.


No comments:

Post a Comment