Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Business


Business Talk

For those of you that don't know, I started my own small business about 4 years ago.  I started selling my premade scrapbook albums and pages locally, through Ebay, and now through Etsy.  It has taken some time to build up my business, but through my amazing friend's and family's support, I have a pretty steady schedule.

I owe it all to those who like, share, and comment on my business posts, without you I don't think I would be where I am today.  :)

If you would like to keep up with my business (new products, ideas, etc), you can like my Facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/Made-Just-For-You-Scrapbooks-597093270315729/?ref=bookmarks

If you would like to see some of the items that I offer, please take a look at my Etsy shop here:
www.madeforyouscrapbooks.etsy.com

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post, and if you feel the need, please share my business with your family and friends!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment