Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Where I Buy My Supplies

Where do I buy my scrapbooking supplies?

I am always on the look out everywhere I go for scrapbookinig supplies.  I love to shop, so this is just an added bonus.  My favorite stores to shop for my supplies are:  Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and Joann's.  I have found lots of goodies on sale at all of these stores.  They have sales often, sometimes every week!!  It's all about the sales to give YOU the best deals possible on the scrapbook albums I create!!  
Another great place to find different and hard to find items is on Ebay.  Yes, I am not only a seller on Ebay, but I am also a buyer!!  Some of my greatest finds have been on Ebay.  You never know what you may find on their site.  It's like a treasure hunt!!  Very exciting!!!
A few more places I visit are Big Lots, Ollie's, Gabriel Brothers, and Tuesday Morning.
I very seldom buy from Scraps Etc. or Archivers because of the expense.  These are great stores, however, to find very specific items you may be looking for (papers, embellishments, etc.).  They very rarely run sales!!  My main purpose is to create a one-of-a-kind scrapbook album for you at a decent price.  
Occasionally, I'll look on Craigslist for scrapbooking supplies, but I haven't had any luck with that thus far.  It definitely doesn't hurt to look, though!!
If you know of any great stores to find scrapbooking supplies, please share with me.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment