Friday, May 9, 2014

Custom Made Family Heritage Scrapbook Album

This is just a few pages of the BIG project I've been working on!!!  My client, Lynn, told me to be in no hurry and to have fun and make it simple!!!  She is amazing to work with, as are most of my clients.  They allow me to be creative with their photos!!!  I love this!!!  This is what I was born to do!!!  
These are some of the pages of her family history that will passed down to her brothers.  She started doing a scrapbook herself, but found herself very frustrated!!!  She just couldn't make it look right she told me.  I find this with a lot of people who love the looks of scrapbooking, but just feel as if they can't get it to look good!!
THERE ARE NO RULES TO SCRAPBOOKING!!!!
That's the beauty in this hobby/craft!!!  You make the rules!!!  Everthing goes!!!  People have to stop overthinking their talent!!!  It's YOURS, you have the right to make it YOUR way!!!
If you try and you still feel that you just don't have the knack, then give me a shout!!!  I can help you and give you advice!!!  I can also do it for you, if you'd like!!!  I think you would feel better about it, though, if YOU could do it!!! I am here to help, if you'd like my opinion!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment