Friday, May 16, 2014

Custom Made Family Heritage Scrapbook Album

Lynn's Family Heritage 

I am still in the process of a BIG project!!!  I have been asked to create a family heritage scrapbook album for a client!!!  She is just a joy to work with!!!
It has taken quite a bit of time because I am adding photos also.
I am including some photos and journaling entries from her father's diary he kept while in the Marines!!   What a great treasure to have!!  I am also scanning newpaper articles to include in this album.
It really is amazing!!
I even ordered some skeleton leaves for this project from Malaysia!!  It took the supplies 4 weeks to get here!!!  Crazy!!!  But so worth it!!
Some of these skeleton leaves are hard to see in the photos, but they are awesome!!  I think Lynn will love them!!
She hasn't seen any of this album yet!!  I can't wait to show her in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment