Friday, May 2, 2014

Military Scrapbook Albums

Premade Military Scrapbook Albums

I am so honored to know that there are so many brave and dedicated men and women in the military!!  I am bewildered to know and understand their strength and dedication for our freedom and safety!!  I appreciate all of the current men and women in the military and all the past men and women in the service.  If it weren't for all of them past and present, we may not be where we are today!!  Thank you so much to all of them for their selfless contribution!!
In honoring our men and women in the service, I have made a scrapbook album for each of the branches of the military (with the exception of the Coast Guard, when I find a good deal on one it will definitely be added).  Each of these premade scrapbook albums are 12 by 12 and have 20 pages with room for 36-40 photos.  All the photo mats are ready for your 4 by 6 photos.  No cropping or cutting required!!
Do you have someone in the service who deserves a military scrapbook album?
They sure do deserve it!!!  And much, much more!!
Below are photos of each of the albums I have available in my online ebay store.  If you would like to see all 20 pages of each album and more details, click on the tab at the top of this page label "My Ebay Store"
If you would like a scrapbook album custom made, just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment