Saturday, May 24, 2014

Upcoming Scrapbook Albums

Upcoming Scrapbook Albums:


Oh, I am so excited!!!  We have one more week of school (me and my kids) and then we are out for the summer!!!  Whooo Hoooo!!

I have so many great scrapbook albums planned!!!  Besides catching up on my own, and spending lots of quality time with my kids, I will be making more premade scrapbook albums to sell!!

A big goal of mine is to have an 8 by 8 themed album the same as every 12 by 12 album, of every album I currently have available!!  However, I am not sure if this goal will be reached by the end of the summer or not, as I have many other plans also!! 

Here are some of the albums that I plan to create:

Zoo 8 by 8
Circus 12 by 12 (really excited about this one, I have been planning it for a while)
Family 12 by 12 (butterflies)
Firefighter 12 by 12 ( really excited about this one too)
Father's Day 12 by 12
Navy Uniform 12 by 12
Harley Davidson (girl) 8 by 8
Harley Davidson 12 by 12
Yellow wedding 12 by 12
Purple wedding 12 by 12
Travel 12 by 12
Family 12 by 12 (roses)
Family 12 by 12 (purple)
Summer Fun 12 by 12

There may even be a few more if I find some more, or if I get orders!!  I also plan on doing some 2 page layouts also of many different themes, all 12 by 12!!

I also have a wish list of scrapbook albums I'd like to create, but just haven't found the right price, supplies, etc.  These are:

Thomas the Train
Policeman
Graduation
Beach
School Days
Dog/Puppy
Weight Loss

Well, I better get back to work!!  Lots to do!!  These are just a few of my thoughts for now!!  Ideas come to me on a daily basis!!  That's just how good God is!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment