Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Graduation Scrapbook - Part 2

Graduation Scrapbook - Part 2


Below I am sharing my completed graduation scrapbook album for my son who just graduated this year, 2016!!!  I love that his school, Clermont Northeastern, allowed the seniors to put on their caps and gowns and walk the halls of the elementary school.  They gave hi-fives to all the kindergarten through 5th grade kids!!  It was so awesome to see all of their faces (both seniors and elementary kids), so excited to do this!!!  It was the first year that the school has participated in this and hopefully it will become a tradition each year. It is so great for the seniors to see how far they've come and for the little kids to see where they will end up!!  Congrats to all!!!

I have some of these albums available in my Etsy shop, if you'd like to check them out!!  Here's the link to my shop!!!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadeForYouScrapbooks?ref=hdr_shop_menu














No comments:

Post a Comment