Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Inspiration!!!!

Scrapbook Inspiration - Ideas

I have been scrapbooking for many years.  I've gone through so many "inspirational" scrapbooking books and magazines over those years also.  I just kept thinking that these books and/or magazines had just a few things that would interest me each.  I wished there was an album that a lot of things inspired me.  These books and magazines also took up a lot of space for me to keep all of them just for a few ideas.
Then, an idea came to me one day!!!  Why not cut out the scrapbooking layouts that I liked from the magazines and photo copy the ideas out of the books and make my own "personal inspirational" book?
So, that's what I did!!  Here it is!!
I created a binder with sheet protectors.  I started glueing these "inspirational ideas" on cardstock and putting them in the album!!  What a great idea!!!
I have been collecting these ideas for about 8 years.  When I am running low on inspirtaion, I go to this book.
There's probably over 100 sheet protectors in this binder.  Most pages have about 4 different ideas. 
I always find some idea in this book to get me "jump started" on a layout or album.
I hope you can take this information and maybe make your own "inspirational album of ideas".  Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment