Friday, April 4, 2014

Custom Made Scrapbook Albums

Custom Made Scrapbook Albums

I thought today that I would share with you a few of the custom made scrapbook albums I have made over the past year.  People contact me through craigslist, facebook, pinterest, ebay, craftshows, or just by being acquaintances.  I sit down with them and together we come up with a plan to give them exactly what they want at a decent price.  Of course, prices vary based on the size of the album, number of pages, and amount of detail put on the pages.
Here is a boy themed scrapbook album that I made for an aquaintance at the gym that I am a member of.  She wanted an album to put all of her grandsons photos in.  So, together we came up with this album!!
This is an album that I made for a neighbor for her father for Father's Day!!  My neighbor and her mother filled it with family photos including his father who has recently passed!!  Very emotional gift!!
This album was made for a lady who wanted to give a friend a scrapbook for her wedding.  So we discussed the colors of the wedding, and I was able to match all the colors and she had a wonderful, one-of-a-kind gift!!
This is an album that I made for a lady who just wanted a fun album to showcase photos of her family in the pool throughout the summer.
At the current time I am working on 2 orders. One for a friend's daughter for her birthday.  This album is going to show all of the plays she has been in.  The other one is for a lady who contacted me through craigslist.  Her album is going to be of her family heritage.  I will share these albums with you later or maybe photos of the progession of the albums.  We'll see!!  Contact me if you would like an album custom made, just for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment