Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Where To Get Photos Printed

Where to get photos printed

Today I wanted to share with you where I get my photos processed!!  Most of the time, I like to get them printed locally!!  This is the most convenient, but not always the most cost affective!!
Meijer is my first choice!!  Mostly because they offer matte finish at the same price as glossy!!  I prefer matte!!  I try to only get them printed when they have a sale of 12 cents or so!!  They know me well because when I get photos done, there is usually a couple hundred!!
Walmart is also a good place to have them printed and they also offer matte!!
I have also had my photos printed online and then shipped to me!!  When you sign up to these different sites, they allow you 50 free prints and only charge you for shipping!!  It is a really good deal!!  After your first purchase, they will email you when they have sales!!  Very beneficial!!  These sites are:  Shutterfly and Winkflash!!  They also offer matte finish!!  They also run sales for photo books which is nice also!!  Oh, and calendars!!  Great gift ideas too!!
If you have any other places that you would like to share with me, please comment below!!  I love a good deal!!
I hope this gave you some inspiration today!!  Now get out some photos and start scrap booking!!  Or, have me do it for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment