Monday, April 28, 2014

Our Cruise Scrapbook Album

Our Cruise Scrapbook Album

My mother and father-in-law love to take vacations!!  Sometimes they invite us along!!  A few years ago they invited us on this cruise to the Bahamas!!!  We were thrilled!!!
 
When I decided to create this scrapbook album, I wanted to experiment with beads!!  I was excited to use the beads that I found at a consignment shop that actually match the color scheme that I had planned on using!!


Unfortunately, the beads didn't work out so well!!  Even though I glued them several times, beneath them and on top of them!!  But, they make the pages really awesome!!
Okay, back to the trip!!  These first few photos are just us in Florida, enjoying the beach and hotel pool!!







We were to leave Florida and visit Coco Kay and the Bahamas!!  Due to the choppy waters, we were not able to go to Coco Kay!!  Bummer!!  We did, however, get to spend 2 days in the Bahamas!!
 

Each day when they cleaned our room, they left us creatures!!  They are adorable!!
 While on the ship, the boys were able to go to designated areas for fun activities!!  CJ was able to go the  teen area and play basketball, ping pong, or video games with kids his own age!!

Shane was able to go to a different inside location and play with kids his own age!!  They did art projects, dancing contests, and played games!!  He even won the crown for the dance contest!!

Cool art out of food and ice!!


 They each loved it and had a great time each day!!  My husband and I enjoyed ourselves too being able to explore the ship without the kids!!!

 

 Awwww!!!  Nassau!!!!  What a beautiful place!!!



Family photos!!  Gotta love them!!!






 
Well, I hope you enjoyed my scrapbook album!!!  I sure enjoyed making it!!!  If you would like to see some of the premade scrapbook albums I have for sale, that are ready for your 4 by 6 photos, click on the link below!!  There are many albums just waiting for YOUR photos and stories to be told!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment