Thursday, April 17, 2014

Recipe Scrapbook Album

Recipe Scrapbook Album

This is a 6 by 6 scrapbook album that I started a few years ago, and STILL have not finished!!!!  Anyway, I have great intentions on having some family recipes put in here and photos to give to my children one day!!!
You, too, I'm sure, have many family recipes to hand down to your children!!  These same recipes were probably hand down to you!!!  But, a scrapbook album just makes them that much more special!!!
The biggest reason why this album isn't done, is that each time I make one of these delicious recipes, I forget to take a photo!!!  Yeah, I am too excited to eat it to remember that I need a photo for my scrapbook!!!  One day, it will be finished!!!
Contact me if you would like ME to take careof this for YOU!!!  I can put all your family recipes in a great scrapbook album for you and your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment