Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tooth Fairy Scrapbook Album

Tooth Fairy Scrapbook Album

Do you have lots of photos of your children with missing teeth?  Do you have photos of them sleeping and waiting on the tooth fairy to come?  Maybe you have some photos of your children holding the tooth they just pulled?  Or maybe you have photos of them with the money the tooth fairy brought them?
Then, this scrapbook is for you!
This is a 12 x 12 premade tooth fairy scrapbook album. These pages are already made and ready for your photos and journaling. The album is made by Pioneer and comes with a clear plastic protective covering. There are 20 pages in this album and there is room for 40 photos. There are 18 journaling areas and 20 tags with ribbon and brads.  All mats are slightly larger than 4x6 to give a nice edge to all photos. Also featured are foiled and glittery stars, big and small, for extra flair.
This album was an idea from one of my buyers and was a bit of a challenge.  As you can see, I was able to find everything I needed to make this album happen and I am very proud of it.  If you have any ideas of albums you would like to see, please contact me. I am always looking for new ideas.
I try my best to find great deals on albums and supplies so that I can offer these one-of-a-kind (most of them) albums to you at the best possible price.  All of my prices are based on the cost of supplies and the time taken to make them.
Pictures displayed on the first photo are just an example of what your photos could look like in this album.  They are not adhered, just laid on the layout.  These photos do not come with the album.
All pages were designed by me and assembled in a smoke free home. All products used are acid and lignin free. I will combine shipping on multiple sales, so please check out my other listings.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you would like  to see all 20 pages of this scrapbook album, click the link below!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tooth-Fairy-Dentist-Scrapbook-Album-Ready-your-4-6-photos-12-12-/281296334992?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417e917090

No comments:

Post a Comment