Saturday, April 5, 2014

Scrapbooking in a Picture Frame

Scrapbooking in a Picture Frame

My kids had their photos taken professionally at JC Penney's a few years back. The photographer had some really cute ideas for photos.  I told her to have fun with them.  My kids are pretty laid back and were old enough to do just what she told them to do.  
So, she had some fun with them!!  And I thought the photos were amazing!!  My boys had never had so much fun having photos done before!!  As much as I take photos, I know they don't usually have fun with it, but this time was different.
Look at these photos!!!!  Just amazing!! Now you know why they had so much fun!!  
These were the perfect photos to scrapbook!!  While I did do scrapbook pages and add them to their on-going scrapbook albums, I also wanted to frame them.  So, I created a collage of these photos on flocked specialty paper (which looks very similar to the photo background) and added a "brothers"  tag.  I decided to frame them and hang them in each of their rooms.  They love them!!!
Of course, I do too!!  Hope you enjoy the photos also!!  Maybe this can inspire you too, to do something different with your photos!!  Happy scrapping!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment