Monday, April 7, 2014

Family Heritage Scrapbook Pages

Family Heritage Scrapbook Pages

This is a 2 page spread of my great great aunt!!  She is the sister to my Great Grandfather!!
We were able to connect with a distant relative on Ancestry.com a few years ago.  He had many photos of my great great aunt.  So we were able to get these wonderful photos.
I love finding familly and trading information and photos with them!!!
These photos were part of the treasure hunt my mom and I have been on for years!!  We have (we think) one photo of my great grandfather and it is very blurry.  That is definitely not what you want as an avid researcher!!
We have tried for years to find more photos of him!!!  Maybe one day!!
For now, this is his sister and some of her family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment