Monday, March 3, 2014

Baby Girl Scrapbook Album

Custom Made Baby Girl Scrapbook Album

My neighbor, who was a 7 year old little girl when we moved in, had a baby just a few months ago at the age of 21.  While she was pregnant, she told me she wanted a scrapbook for her.  I was so excited!!!  I looked for months for just the perfect scrapbook album and supplies.
She kept asking me how much I thought an album for her baby girl would cost. What, I said?  Nothing!  I'm going to make it for you as a gift!!
I looked and looked and nothing struck me as "good enough".  She began telling me that she wanted a safari theme with zebras.  Her diaper bag was zebra with pink outline.  So, all the while I was keeping that in my mind.
Finally, I found some scrapbook albums on clearance and they had windows in the front.  They had 1 pink one.  That was it!!  My head started to spin with the new ideas that were coming to mind.
I found a safari animal stack of papers and some zebra print paper.  I got the black and white zebra print and the pink and white zebra print.  I was ready to start her album for baby Maci.
I gave her the album a few months before Maci was born.  She loved it!!  So did her parents and Maci's daddy.
Here's a few pics of the album and pages.
 
 
So, if you need or want a custom made scrapbook album made, just contact me.  It's what I love to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment