Sunday, March 2, 2014

Custom Made Pages-Emily-Part 1

Custom Made Pages-Emily-Part 1

These are some pages that I custom made for a friend.  Her daughter, Emily, has been in a few plays at school, and she wanted a scrapbook album made for them.  These pages were so much fun because each 2 page spread had a completely different theme.

She also wanted the tickets and program booklets included.  So, each program is in a "pocket" that I made on the page.  That way it can be taken out and put back in whenever needed.

This first 2 page spread is "Cinderella Kids" play.  Emily played a step sister.



This 2 page spread is of "Alice in Wonderland".  Emily played a playing card.



This 2 page spread is "Honk".  Emily played the part of Jay Bird.


This 2 page spread is "The Wizard of OZ".  Emily played the part of a Junebug.



This is the front of the album that these pages are being put in.




I had so much fun doing these pages for her.  I can't wait to do more!!!

I will be doing more pages soon for more of her plays.  To be continued....

If you are interested in ME doing YOU some custom made pages, just contact me.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment