Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Father's Day Scrapbook Album

Father's Day Scrapbook Album

This is a Father's Day Scrapbook Album that I made around this time last year.  It actually sold to a neighbor of mine.  Her grandfather (on her dad's side) had past away a few months before she bought the album.  She had a great idea for her dad for Father's Day to create a scrapbook album of photos of her grandfather.  She and her mom helped to put it together.  They got so excited about the gift that they actually gave to him early.  He was so surprised and of course very gracious!!
In this album I had very masculine papers.  I also had characteristics that a man can teach to his children and characteristics that a man possesses.  Examples are:  hero, believe, knowledge, keepsake, legend, strong, bold, treasure, legacy, honor, gratitude, heritage, recollection, genuine, faith, dignity, trust, integrity, and father.
Also included were various tags with different older stamp photos on them.  There are also journaling areas for family to tell stories or to tell the "father" just how they feel about them.
I hope he cherishes this scrapbook album for years to come.  I know him well, and I believe that he will.
I am making a plan to make a similar scrapbook album soon, just in time for Father's Day this year.  It was a great album to create and I'd like to do it again.  it will, however, be a little different, as most of my albums are.  I don't like to make duplicate albums, but I will do similar.  I feel each one is a piece of art and shouldn't be copied entirely.
If you are interested in having a custom made scrapbook made, contact me for a price at the following link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Made-Scrapbook-Albums-12-12-any-theme-premade-handmade-/271398642184?pt=Scrapbooking_Albums&hash=item3f309ea208

No comments:

Post a Comment