Thursday, March 20, 2014

Upcoming Premade Scrapbook Albums

Upcoming Scrapbook Albums

I have over 70 premade scrapbook albums currently available for sale of many different themes and sizes on eBay.
I am excited to say that I have about 50 more in the works!!
Spring Break is next week and in addition to spending quality time with my children, I will be busy creating some more fantastic scrapbook albums.
I just wanted to share with you some of the upcoming albums.  Some of these will be available next week.  The others will be available in the next few months as time allows me to do them.
My part time job and being a mom and wife takes up lots of time!!  I create my masterpieces in between those!!
Here is my list of albums to do:
  • Once Upon A Time:  12 by 12, kind of a magical fairy tale album.
  • Mother’s Day:  12 by 12, I might do 2 or 3 of these, not sure, but at least 1.
  • Father’s Day:  12 by 12, at least 1, maybe 2.
  • Baby:  12 by 12, neutral themed.
  • Baby Boy:  12 by 12, I will be doing 2 of these a bit different each.
  • Baby Girl:  12 by 12, just 1 for now.
  • Travel:  12 by 12, around the world theme.
  • Spiderman:  8 by 8, so excited about this one.  I have been trying to find this album at a good deal for a while now.   Finally found it!!!
  • Wedding:  12 by 12 cream colored.  I have a whole lot of others I’d like to do, but haven’t found all the supplies yet!!  I want to do a green and gold wedding, a yellow wedding, a teal wedding, etc.  These will come as I find supplies available!!
So, this is my list of upcoming scrapbook albums!! I also would like to do some 12 by 12, 2 page spreads!!  I know, busy, busy, busy!!!  I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t love it!!!  LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment