Monday, March 24, 2014

Lunchbag Scrapbook Albums

Lunchbag Scrapbook Albums

I have been doing these cute little scrapbook albums for years!!!  They are so cute and you can use them for a variety of different things.
I use them myself for my children's school photos and I also have one for each of them for their yearly Halloween costumes.
I have also used these little albums in my cub scout den.  They can be used for so many different things.
I also make them and sell them at my craft shows and one ebay!!  They are actually pretty popular on ebay!!
Here's how you make them:
-Take 3 lunchbags and stack them on top of each other.
-Then fold them in half as one piece.
-On the binding you can punch 3 holes.
-String ribbon through those holes.
-Fill inside with scrapbook paper, just slightly smaller than the edges.  Or use whatever you'd like!!  There's no rules!!  Be creative!!
TIP:  on the edge of some of the pages are an opening.  You can use that opening for tags or other photos to stick in!!
You can also use these little albums for smaller kids to learn their ABC's, shapes, numbers, etc.
My children loved these, mostly because they fit nicely in their little hands.  They carried them everywhere.  They are a great learning tool and easy to make!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment