Monday, March 10, 2014

Scrapbooking/Framed Names

Scrapbooking/Framed Names

I made these for my mom and dad a few years ago.  At that time, I was working at a daycare and had this great idea for Mother's Day.  I had each parent fill out words/adjectives to describe their child based on the letters of their names.  I didn't tell them any more than that.  I also did this a couple months before Mother's Day so as to not let on what it may be for.  I typed them up and printed them out on scrapbook paper and framed them.  I then let each child give it to their Mom.  The parents loved them!!
So, I decided to do this for my own kids and then for my mom and dad for Mother's and Father's Day.  They also loved them!!
I love coming up with new and creative ways to showcase things in our lives!!  Scrapbooking if just a great way to express my self!!  I am so glad that my family enjoys my gift!!
They will probably get more creative gifts for many years to come!!
Try this for a unique gift for a loved one!!!  Or better yet, let your kids come up with the words/adjectives to describe them.  I promise the receiver will love it, and the kids will love that they got to help!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment