Monday, July 14, 2014

Continued-Last Day of My Scrapbook Layouts of My Youngest Son

This will be the last day of the week of sharing some scrapbook layouts of my son's scrapbook albums!!  Maybe I'll do more later in the year, we'll see!!  I hope you have enjoyed this week of a sneak peek in the the life of me!!  I have really enjoyed sharing them with you!!  I hope I have given you lots of ideas for your own scrapbooks!!  Or maybe even inspired you to take more photos!!  Either way, I hope I have helped you in some way!!  Please share my blog with friends and family that you think will enjoy it also!!  Thanks so much!!  Remember to continue to visit as I will be posting frequently!!  In a week or so, I'll be doing these layouts again for my other son's birthday!!
These were professional shots at a local photography company!!
This was our "Cake Auction" for Cub Scouts!!  We usually raised anywhere from $400-$800 dollars in about an hour!!  Great fundraiser!!
The annual Pinewood Derby Race!!  Always a good time!!  My son has a goal each year to win the "Best of Show" trophy!!  He did 3 years in a row!!  His first year he won that and the first place trophy for the races!!  We were all excited!!
Fishing with Dad!!  As you can see, he's laying down on the job!!  I don't think fishing is his thing!!  Great photos, though!!
Life at the beach!!!  One of our favorite places!!
More professional photos!!  This time of the whole family!!  Love these photos!!!
This was an awsome show, the "Balloon Glow" show at Coney Island last year!!
This was his school photo from this school year, and a note from me.  He also wrote a goal for himself on this page, which was "get contacts"!!  Lol!!  That's all he wanted!!  Well, he got them in January!!
Thanks for joining me again!!  Please remember that I also do custom work for others also!!  Premade scrapbook albums, pages, and more!!  Check out what I already have create for sale at my ebay store by clicking the link below!!  
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment