Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 6-My Oldest Son's Scrapbook Pages

Only today and tomorrow left of the 7 days of my oldest son's scrapbook layouts!!!
This is the annual Pumpkin Run car show located in Owensville, Ohio!!
CJ received this memory card of Matt Moppin (sp?) at a parade and just got so attached to it!!  He kept it in his bible and got it out and looked at it often.  We explained some of the details to him about the situation, but not all.  He just was so touched by this little memory card, that I had to do some pages about it!!
We had a huge storm one year on July 4th.  We weren't home at the time because we were at a parade, but we came home to a neighborhood of mess!!  Both of our neighbors on either side of us had it much worse than we did, but trees were down everywhere.  We had to spend weeks helping clean up our yard and our neighbors.
Monsters Inc. on ice!!  An awesome show!!
Another big storm we had, this time with ice!!
Easter eggs, anyone?
Old time photos taken in Gatlinburg!!
Our favorite place, the beach!!!
If you would like me to make you some scrapbook pages or even an entire album, please let me know!!  I'd be happy to do this for you!!  To see all the premade scrapbook pages and albums I already have available, please click on the link below!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment