Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Scrapbooks of My Youngest Son

In honor of my youngest son's birthday this week, I am sharing with you pages each day from his scrapbook albums that I have created over the last 12 years for him.  Please feel free to scrap-lift any ideas you'd like!!!  Enjoy!!!
Oh, I just love bath time photos!!!  And Suzy Zoo stickers!!!
Our annual trip to Shaws Pumpkin Farm!!!  I love the idea of making pumpkin "frames"!!  So cute!!
Halloween!!  Who doesn't like Halloween photos?
This is his first birthday party!!!  Nemo!!  He loved Nemo... until he fell asleep eating cake!!!  Lol!!!
Join me tomorrow for some more scrapbook layouts of Shane!!!
Remember if you would like for ME to create pages or an entire scrapbook album for YOU, just contact me!!!  Or check out my premade scrapbook albums, pages, and more at my ebay store, located at the link below!!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment