Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 4-My Oldest Son's Scrapbook Pages

More of my oldest son's scrapbook pages!!!

These pages were really tricky because the spider web was so hard to do!!!  But I love it!!
Brothers just having a good time playing in a Bob the Builder tent!!
This is by far my most favorite layout of all time!!  We had a special place that we used to walk to at a neighbors property.  We had the best of times there, and I tried to make this layout look like the property the best I could, and I think it looks just like it!!
OH, Daytona Beach, I am so ready to go back!!!
This was grandparents day at daycare!!  My mom came as CJ guest!!  It was so cute!!
Nothing was funner in the summertime than washing mommy's car!!!  They were great helpers!!
This is one of my favorite places to go, Whitwell, Tennessee!!  This is my husband's side of the family's land, but I love it!!  There is no place in the world that I feel more at home!!  It is just beautiful on the farm!!
If you would like for me to make pages or even an entire scrapbook album for you, please contact me.  I would be glad to do it for you!!  It really is my passion!!  To see what premade pages and scrapbook albums I have already available for sale, click on the link below!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment