Saturday, July 12, 2014

More Scrapbook Page Layout of My Youngest Son

More scrapbook page layouts of my youngest son!!!

I love Disney World!!!  I have so many layouts of this place, it's crazy!!!
This is the front of one of his albums!!  They are all 8 1/2 by 11 binders so that I can decorate the front, back, and sides!!  I think last I counted there are 11 of them!!  Lol!!
Oh, the dreaded back to school shopping!!!  Actually, it's not that bad with my boys!!
This layout is really special because Cody is no longer with us!!  He used to love howling with us!!  We really miss him!!
Remember, if you would like for me to create you some wonderful scrapbook pages or even an entire album, please contact me!!  Below is the link to my ebay store to see all my premade scrapbook albums, pages, and more!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment