Monday, July 7, 2014

Space Alien Scrapbook 2 Page Layout

Space Alien Scrapbook 2 Page Layout

This is a listing for a 12 by 12 premade 2 page scrapbook layout.    There is room for 4 photos.  All mats are slightly larger than 4 by 6 to give a nice edge to all your wonderful photos.  Even though photo mats overlap, they will allow for your photo to slip behind!! 
All pages were designed and made by me.  Please check out my other listings.  I will combine shipping on multiple sales.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.  If you would like to see more photos of this listing or would like to purchase these pages, please click on the link below.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Alien-Robot-Scrapbook-pages-Ready-4-6-photos-premade-12-12-/281370816416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item418301efa0
Do you have a theme that you would like me to create for you?  Contact me and we can make it happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment