Friday, July 11, 2014

Continued-My Scrapbook Pages of My Youngest Son

More photos of my youngest son as he has grown into a handsome 12 year old!!!
Oh, how he loves the beach...and goggles!!!
 
This is his very own room!!!  He shared a room with his brother for a few years, and then it was time to separate them!!  The little brother (Shane) was becoming way too dependent on his older brother!!  So, it was time to give him his own room, racecar bed and all!!!
This is our annual Memorial Day tradition!!!  We decorate the graves of our loved ones who have passed on.  This is a tradition that I grew up doing and I want to pass it on to my children also!!
Oh, and Cub Scouts!!!  We spent 9 years in Cub Scouting!!!  My oldest son went through all of Cub Scouts and his now in Boy Scouts about to start his Eagle project.  Shane just went through Cub Scouts, and was not interested in pursuing Boy Scouts!!  I was a den leader for 5 years, and my husband was the Assistant Cub Master for 1 year, and the Cub Master for 3.
If you are interested in having a scrapbook album made, or even just some pages, please contact me.  It is truly what I love to do!!!  You can also check out my ebay store for many premade scrapbook albums, pages, and more at the link below!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment