Thursday, July 10, 2014

Continued-Scrapbook Layouts of My Youngest Son

Continued- Scrapbook Layouts of My Youngest Son

Finally, he was walking!!!  He was almost 16 months old before he decided to do it all on his own!!!
This first photo on this layout is my favorite photo of him!!  He was so perplexed by the feather he found on the beach that day!!  He couldn't believe that it belonged to a bird and that it had fallen off!!  So funny!!!
Oh, the Mr. Potato Head glasses!!!  And the vacuum with his "blankie"!!!  Priceless!!!
This old covered bridge is one of the many bridges that we used to cross on our way to Nana and Papa's house!!!  But it has been damaged and has been under constuction now for a few years!!  I can't wait until it's back in working order!!!
I hope you have enjoyed today's scrapbook layouts!!!  If you would like to have some pages or even a scrapbook album done by me, just contact me!!  It's what I love to do!!!  Or check out the premade pages, albums, and more that I have for sale on ebay.  Click the link below to find lots of deals!!!
http://stores.ebay.com/madejustforyouscrapbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment